Do you find yourself sitting at home in front of your TV on the weekends because you feel you don’t have the money to buy yourself a good time? Well, you’re not alone. Finding activities that you can do without spending money may seem impossible, but actually it can be quite easy. Start thinking about the little things in life, and make them into big things – fun, interesting, and inspiring things.
In this article, 31 Things You Can Do Instead Of Spending Money, there is a list of some pretty meaningful things that you can do without spending any of your hard earned cash, and you can have fun doing them!
Here are my top 5:
- Write. Anything. It doesn’t have to be the next American novel, and no one else has to read it. But putting your thoughts on paper can change your life.
- Exercise. You’ll feel better and get healthy. Skip the gym and find somewhere outdoors.
- Spend time in the garden. Your plants will thank you.
- Learn how to code. No matter what your profession, learning new computer skills can help you stand out.
- Experiment in the kitchen. Use all those ingredients that got shoved to the back of the pantry and experiment. You may discover your inner Bobby Flay.
You can read the rest of the list here. Just remember that the simple things in life matter. And often times, those simple things are free.
Need more helpful tips and advice for your financial situation? Feel free to contact us. We are here to help.