Most of us use the internet on a daily basis for keeping in contact with friends and family, staying up-to-date on what’s happening around the world, or shopping for everything from groceries to cars. The internet can also be a fantastic tool for handling almost all of your banking needs. When you need to find out the balance on your checking account, pay a bill or transfer money between accounts, Mercer Savings Bank’s online banking tools have you covered.
Here are a few of the many reasons our online banking is a customer favorite:
- The location can’t be beat! Bank from anywhere with an internet connection. On vacation across the country or around the world? No problem! As long as you have internet access, you can get into online banking from a computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Convenient hours. Online banking functions are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so there is no need to wait until the branch opens to conduct business. Can’t sleep and want to get caught up on paying your bills in the middle of the night? You can do that! Need to check your balance on a Sunday morning? No problem.
- Your information is secure. We understand that the internet can be a dangerous place, and we take the security of your information very seriously. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology so that only secure connections are allowed. This technology encrypts data in transmission between Mercer Savings Bank and its customers. We also require vendors and staff to proactively ensure systems have appropriate and adequate security measures in place.
- You are not limited to checking your account balance. You can perform a variety of functions online through Mercer Savings Bank’s website, including:
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay your Mercer Savings Bank credit card bill or mortgage
- Pay external bills (up to 15 each month at absolutely no charge!)
- Schedule recurring transactions, so you don’t need to remember to pay your bills each month
- Send money to others using Popmoney®
- Apply for mortgage loans
- Order checks
- View check images and transaction details
- View and print account statements
With all of these available transactions, it’s easy to see why people love our online banking capabilities. Mercer Savings Bank has been a trusted community bank for more than 125 years. Contact us today in Celina, Ft. Recovery or Greenville to learn why we are also a trusted leader for online banking,