Serving the Community for 125 Years
We have been honored to serve the communities in Mercer County and Darke County for the past 125 years. In honor of this anniversary, Mercer Savings Bank sponsored 125 Days of Giving Back, donating $125 each day to 125 charities and organizations serving our area.
Helping Hands Program
Employees of Mercer Savings Bank are encouraged to participate in our Helping Hands program, offering their time and talents for charity and volunteer opportunities.
Employee Volunteering has included:
- Helping out at concession stands for sporting events
- Volunteering at community meals (Thanksgiving dinners or monthly dinners)
- Volunteering at the local food pantry/soup kitchens
- Helping with community service projects
- Working at special events for organizations
- Helping at a 5K
- Church groups and activities
- Volunteer at a nursing home, hospital, etc.
We owe our success to the wonderful members of our community. Mercer Savings Bank is honored to give back to the communities we serve.